- Take your LJ username and replace each letter with the corresponding number (A=1, B=2, etc...). If your name contains numbers, you'll need to convert them to letters first before you can convert to numbers.
NSLM = 14 + 19 + 12 + 13
- Add all of the numbers together to create a kind of super number.
- Make a note of the first digit of this number, then add the digits of the number together.
5 and 13
- Find the post of this number in your LJ. If you don't have that many posts, add the digits together again. Keep doing so until the number is smaller than your pathetic number of posts.
September 13 2003
- Take the digit you noted in step 3, and count that many words into the post.
- Use the resulting word in a Google Image Search, and select a picture from the first page.
|How to make a nslm|
3 parts friendliness
3 parts crazyiness
1 part joy
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Top it off with a sprinkle of curiosity and enjoy!