- Friday: the start of the Bath Music festival, Cliff returned to Bath for the weekend, and went to see netcraft.
- Saturday: dealing with IT stuff in URB, then pub. Did however manage to scare/confuse Dave, that was funny, for the wrong reasons.
- Sunday: Erm, don't actually remember anything in particular
- Monday Evening: drinking wine at Chris' house.
- Tuesday: Mead Trip, then drinking random wine acquired at same time as the mead. The apple wine was nice, but the white wine with bramble liqueur, tasted too liqueur like.
- Wednesday: Fed chilli by Chris, then we went to Ed and zaniyah's. Sat, drank mead, talked about random things.
- Thursday: Pub with Ed and Martin.
- Tonight: drinking mead at home on my own.
Looking at that list and the wine bottles on my floor I seem to be turning into quite the little alchoholic...
Have been spending more time on Split Infinity than I have for quite some time, well probably last summer, keep forgetting to eat meals though, so I must keep an eye on that.
Not long left until my final final, then it's looking into the logistics of moving to London. Current plans seem to involve finding 2 bedroom flat, then moving stuff from Bath to London in hired van. I've got to convert student account to graduate account at some point, and it was suggested that I speak to the student money service to make sure I haven't forgotten to tidy something up finances wise.
Oh, and am also still getting on average about 4 hours decent sleep per night, which coupled with not eating properly could have unpleasant side effects.