The good, the bad and the ugly.
It can always be worse ....
- Good: Your wife is pregnant.
- Bad: It's triplets.
- Ugly: You had a vasectomy five years ago.
- Good: Your wife's not talking to you.
- Bad: She wants a divorce.
- Ugly: She's a lawyer.
- Good: Your son is finally maturing.
- Bad: He's involved with the Woman next door.
- Ugly: So are you.
- Good: Your son studies a lot in his room..
- Bad: You find several porn movies hidden there.
- Ugly: You're in them.
- Good: Your hubby and you agree, no more kids.
- Bad: You can't find your birth control pills.
- Ugly: Your 13 year old daughter borrowed them.
- Good: Your husband understands fashion.
- Bad: He's a cross-dresser.
- Ugly: He looks better than you.
- Good: You give the "birds and bees" talk to your daughter.
- Bad: She keeps interrupting.
- Ugly: With corrections.
- Good: The postman's early.
- Bad: He's wearing fatigues and carrying a shotgun.
- Ugly: You gave him nothing for Christmas.
(not convinced this one's that bad but I'm pretty liberal these days.)
- Good: Your son is dating someone new.
- Bad: It's another man.
- Ugly: He's your best friend.
- Good: Your daughter got a new job.
- Bad: As a hooker.
- Ugly: Your coworkers are her best clients.
- Way ugly: She makes more money than you do.