- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
"VII. The Hermit . . . . . 148"
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A now empty mug of tea from yesterday.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
BBC News24 (for about 5 minutes), preceded by "Morons from Outerspace"
- WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is.
- Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The music coming from my computer speakers.
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday, Trying to find an open shop that sells mince.
- Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Just reading my LJ friends' page.
- What are you wearing?
Black BUSU crew T-shirt and underwear.
- Did you dream last night?
Yes, strangely for me, until about 2 weeks ago I hadn't remembered dreams for quite some time.
- When did you last laugh?
Yesterday probably, I've not checked online comics yet.
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Magnolia paint, the curtain for my window, and a light switch
- Seen anything weird lately?
Nothing particularly weird.
- What is the last film you saw?
Morons from Outerspace.
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
After the obvious (Meals, rounds in the pub etc), Probably a ridiculous quantity of tea leaves and a decent tea pot.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Probably speed the fixing certain broken friends, an instant fix would probably do more damage than good.
- Do you like to dance?
Yeah, but courage is generally an issue with this one, I never really socialised much before Uni.
Got called out last night because most of our services stopped letting people in. Kerberos was giving the wonderful error: "Server's entry in…
A month or so back I was supposed to be going on a Red Hat training course in London ( RHS429) unfortunately this got cancelled as only 2 people had…
In the middle of writing some perl test cases for code I've been writing (Trying to avoid writing the rest of the documentation) Failed 4/15 test…