NSLM (nslm) wrote,

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Here we go again ........

I just got a text from one of my housemates. "I have a problem, I am no longer going to be a student next year and can't afford to pay for peoples council tax". I don't know about the others I'm supposed to be living with, but I'm not sure if I can afford the council tax......

  • Wierd and wonderful Kerberos Errors

    Got called out last night because most of our services stopped letting people in. Kerberos was giving the wonderful error: "Server's entry in…

  • Training

    A month or so back I was supposed to be going on a Red Hat training course in London ( RHS429) unfortunately this got cancelled as only 2 people had…

  • Perl

    In the middle of writing some perl test cases for code I've been writing (Trying to avoid writing the rest of the documentation) Failed 4/15 test…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded